...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays, have an ear infection

Yesterday, we took Logan to the instacare because he woke up from his nap with a fever and he was just miserable. He hasn't been eating well for a few days and he has had a runny nose, but he is getting teeth in so we didn't think much of it. Well, the poor guy has an ear infection...second one this month. He is on a stronger antibiotic this time, but he is just really miserable today. He doesn't want to do anything but sit on my lap and lay against me. He has red rimmed, watery eyes and hasn't really eaten anything. It was a long night for him (and for Josh and me), I feel really bad for him. Hopefully after a couple of days of medicine, he will start to feel better.

3 comments:

Daley Family said...

Oh that is no fun....I hope he gets better soon.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Poor little man! I hope he feels better :(

Kristin Aiello said...

Melissa, it's too bad. If it doesn't go away, I have a great way to get rid of it with an onion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...