...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's the Egyptian Flu

I haven't been feeling well lately (like for almost a month) so finally I went to the doctor yesterday and sure enough it is the Egyptian Flu...I'm going to be a mummy. Baby number 6 (and the final installment) is due September 12. Hooray for the last time through this, and for one last little bundle of joy. Wish us luck.

(The kids are thrilled to check out what our "alien" baby looks like every week...this is where we are at nine weeks)

7 comments:

mytee sooperox said...

Congratulations! Hope A gets a sister, but I know you are great with boys!

Daley Family said...

Congrats! You know, my mom actually had the real egyptian flu...we lived in Egypt at the time and she became a mummy!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Yay how exciting!!! Congrats. "Egyptian Flu" that's cute! lol :)

Rachael said...

When I saw the title of your blog, I thought, "Oh, no! What is this new illness going around I have to worry about, and poor Melissa! It's hard to be sick when you are a mom with little kids." Then I read on and realized I am actually immune to the "Egyptian Flu". Whew! Fun for you guys though, Congratulations! Is Aubrey hoping for a sister or does she enjoy being the only daughter? Chey has never quite forgiven me for having Hannah.

T-Time said...

That is great... Are you sure it is the final installment? Even if you get a boy again? LOL
Congrats Melissa! You are my "motherly idol" ! Please let me know if I can do anything for you okay?

Tara said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you. PLEASE let me know what I can do for you. (Note I did not say if I can, but what so you better find something for me to do!!) I will have a van in a few weeks, I could help you run your kids around or something!! :)

Henich Family said...

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

Congrats girl!!!!

Let me know if you need anything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...