...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, February 13, 2009

Twilight Saves the Day

I am generally a book-a-holic. I love to read. However, morning sickness (how can they call it that when it lasts all day) had won out over reading the last month. Thankfully, today I picked up Twilight again and decided to give it a try. Surprisingly, I can read Twilight even while feeling queasy. Edward is therapeutic in so many ways (I still adore you Josh).

2 comments:

mormongrandpablogger said...

That is so weird. How can a vampire that doesn't even exist help when normal life can't fix you. Too much credit has been given to that silly book. I have a friend who's sister says Twilight saved her marriage (don't know the details). Now, if you are talking science fiction, I can see how it can change a life. But a romance....blehhhhh!!!!

Tristy said...

I'm glad there is something that can help. I know I can read that book over and over, and I always feel warm and fuzzy after!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...