...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, May 29, 2009

AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!

Why is it that on the weekends when I want to sleep in a little bit, all of the kids are up and out of bed before the sun has even thought about coming up but on weekdays when they need to get up for school, I have to drag them out of bed? The older kids have alarm clocks in their rooms, but they are worthless (at least the alarm feature is). The kids easily sleep right through the blaring alarm even though it wakes me up in my bedroom upstairs...they don't budge until I go down and get them up. These are the same children that can hear me open a package of cookies in the kitchen when they are in the back yard, or the basement or anywhere really. I guess that is just the way of children. I don't understand, but I love them anyway.

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I am so the same way! I can never do anything on time during the weekdays lol! You should get those kind of alarms that deaf people use- it shakes the whole bed ;)

mormongrandpablogger said...

You BETTER love them because it gets even worse as they get older. Joel can't hear his alarm at 18, but he can sure tell when dad has opened the freezer for some ice cream. And he can sleep for 24 hours straight but stay up for 3 complete days with the right motivation (usually girls). Good luck!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...