...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Monday, May 4, 2009

I Don't Know What to Say About This

Yesterday, in Sacrament meeting, Gavin was climbing all over me (the norm in our family...Mom aka jungle gym). He found my necklace and was turned toward me while playing with it. At one point he looked down and could sort of see down my shirt (is this horrible to post??) and saw a bit of pregnancy enhanced cleavage and said "Mom, is that your other bum?" I had a hard time focusing on the testimonies after that. Oh kids.

3 comments:

average american said...

lol!!! that is so funny. I hope he didn't say it too loud. What funny kids you have. I really like them.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That's awesome! I have to admit Scott and I love to sit behind you on Sunday and watch your cute family :) I hope I'm a cute mom like you someday!!!

T-Time said...

That is incredibly funny! I shouldn't read blog updates at work , but especially ones that make me burst out with laughter! (and my bursting of laughter is not quiet by any means!) That is so hillarious! I love that kid!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...