...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, October 23, 2009

Smoke Follows Beauty

The other day we were getting ready to fry chicken, but the oil got a bit too hot, so it started smoking a bit when we cooked the meat. We opened some windows, but the kids were concerned about the smoke. I teasingly told them that if they showed the smoke where it should go (outside) it would follow them. This is what happened.



Also this week, Logan had a rough day, skipped his nap and ended up falling asleep during dinner.

Finally, I also finished the kids Halloween costumes so the kids would be ready for the primary party on Saturday. We have three vampires, a secret agent, a bumble bee and a fairy/butterfly. As the kids get older, the costumes get harder to make, but they usually turn out alright so I guess it is worth it (I didn't make the bee or the fairy wings, I am not that talented).

4 comments:

Josh and Heather said...

I laughed so hard at the dinner time nap video of Logan! Adorable kiddos! Good job with the Halloween costumes, but I was thinking the vampires would have bronze hair and sparkly skin :)

Paula said...

We loved the videos! So funny! We hope you guys have a great Halloween! Very cute costumes.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Loved the videos! ha ha! Too funny :) The kids look way cute in their costumes, good job!!!!

mormongrandpablogger said...

And I thought we taught you guys some weird things when you were little. What a hoot to see your INNOCENT children being hoodwinked by their parents. My real question is "did it work". Maybe we can try that if we get smoke again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...