...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

That's How You Know They're Boys

I came in to the bathroom to witness two boys (four and five years old) who were supposed to be taking a bath, but instead were having "sword fights" by the toilet using their urine streams. I had to shake my head and laugh. At least they were aiming into the bowl.

This kind of thing doesn't happen with girls. Josh assures me this is completely normal male behavior, at least for that age...I hope he has outgrown it.

2 comments:

mormongrandpablogger said...

I suspect that given the right circumstances, even Josh would participate in a 'swordfight' as you have described. Boys are creative aren't they? I love watching you guys as your kids grow up. It reminds me of my own family. Good luck and keep lots of towels handy.

mytee sooperox said...

Haven't gotten to that point, though we do have communal peeing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...