...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kids

Life with kids around can be crazy, but they can also be awfully entertaining. Just tonight we hard a couple of gems here at home.
Gavin, during bedtime, "Mom, when did you pick me up from Jesus?" and also "Mom, my stomach is telling me that I'm not tired yet."
Soon followed by...
Logan, saying prayers with Dad...Dad:"We're thankful for the gospel." Logan (repeating): "We're thankful for the golf balls."
And then, Ellie taking her vitamins (or rather, trying not to).

Ah, the joys of parenthood.

3 comments:

mormongrandpablogger said...

That looks like pure torture for that sweet little lady. But, it's good for her....rrriiiiggghhhtttt.

The quotes from the boys are delightful. Sure glad you shared with us.

Henich Family said...

I love the faces she is giving, so cute.

Also the "I can see" is too cute!

Paula said...

This post sure made us laugh. I love the picture too! Thanks for sharing! We really do love hearing all the funny/cute things your kids say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...