...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Great to be Eight!!


Last Saturday, Aubrey had the opportunity to be baptized. It was a wonderful day. I am so proud of her and the choice that she has made to become a member of the church and make covenants with her Father in Heaven. She is an amazing girl and a fabulous example to her little brothers, I am always so impressed with the incredible person she is becoming. She is such a help around the house and especially with her baby sister. I am really grateful that Heavenly Father sent this little angel to our home.


Also, this weekend, Josh and I had the chance to go to the movies (which we don't do very often). We saw
Alice in Wonderland
We saw it on an IMax screen in 3D. We had been apprehensive because the movie looked a little bit unsettling, and pretty weird. The kids really wanted to see it, but we felt we had better see it first.
.
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!
.
It was so creative and fun and fabulous, and complete eye candy. I could not get enough. I was disappointed when it was over, it was wonderful. Now, I did go in with very very low expectations, and maybe that helped, but it was great if you ask me. I came home and read "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass" and have found the movie is only very loosely based on the books, and the story was a little thin, but I still loved it.
.
Josh thought it was ok.

1 comment:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Yay Aubrey!! That is exciting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...