...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Not My Favorite Week Ever

This is one of those weeks.
Logan has pneumonia.
Last week he had an ear infection.
Then he got RSV which blossomed into pneumonia.
Ellie has bilateral ear infections (code for pus in both of her ears...poor thing).
She also has RSV.
She is still smiling and happy.
The doctor was impressed with that.
Many babies her age end up in the hospital...I feel blessed.
Other than the raspy voice, you would not guess she is sick.
Except that she isn't eating very well...
and so...
I have a breast infection.
It makes my skin hurt.
I hate that.
Our fridge is like a pharmacy.
I am looking forward to next week.
.
.
Probably not a good week to come for a visit...we may infect you too. Who knows, maybe even our blog has a virus (just kidding).

4 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I'm sorry! That is no fun :( Hope you and all of your littles get feeling better

Daley Family said...

Bummer! I know exactly how you feel. Hopefully everyone gets feeling better soon :)

mormongrandpablogger said...

jfienv kso jdpvhy c,e3ug ,cap ;lc ale fa l;;llk ekdhv a;s ljfosw elcnmv eleivjen;a fn;slj ;s fke ;vfhburyt94807t nlsfj;leuo

Melissa DeMoux said...

Nice virus Dad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...