...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, March 5, 2010

What Lies Under the Bed...



I asked Aubrey to clean the stuff out from under her bed that accumulates magically there. She flitted past a while later saying the job was finished. So, I went to check if the job was actually done (boy do I love policing clean up opportunities).
Above is a picture of all the stuff that I pulled out from under said bed...and if you think it is easy for a 32 year old woman to shimmy under that bed you are nuts!!
I called Aubrey in and asked what all this stuff was and why she hadn't pulled it out and put it all away. She looked at me blankly and said,
"It was dark under there, I couldn't see it."
Oh.
KIDS!!!!!

3 comments:

Kristin Aiello said...

That is a good one. You don't want to see what is under Abby's bed, but we don't know where elese to put it, so it just keeps growing.

Green River High School said...

Hey, it worked for me!!! hahaha!

ps... looks like you had some pretty sweet heels back in the day - they must be her dress up ones now??

Henich Family said...

hahahahaha I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...