...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Monday, May 31, 2010

Puppies!

Josh and the kids can hardly stand to be without a dog.
I don't mind so much.

But I am outvoted.

So, Josh has been watching KSL for ads for puppies. He found one set he was particularly interested in and called. They are a lab/heeler mix. The puppies were to be ready to take home mid June.

That was the plan.

Then their mother stopped feeding them and we got a call to come and pick them up.

I wasn't ready for puppies yet. I just finished potty training Logan, I was still gearing up to start again. Oh well, they are very loved and will (please oh please oh please) be a good addition to our household.
Should be another exciting adventure!
(Charlie sleeping)
(Piper sleeping with Josh)
(Piper and Charlie)

(Gavin and Charlie)

6 comments:

Megan said...

They're so cute! I bet the kids are in love already. We've never had a dog in the eight years we've been married. Neither of us wants to scoop the yard. We have two cats instead.

mormongrandpablogger said...

Loved meeting your new additions this weekend. I hope you can adjust and not lose your mind. Good luck and keep lots of paper towels handy.

Daley Family said...

They are really cute. Have fun with them :)

Manda Jane Clawson said...

oh my goodness how cute are they!? They will be so fun :) I'm so sorry about Moka, I hope these new additions make his passing a little easier on your sweet family.

Paula said...

Your puppies are so cute! I'm sure they are a handful as well :). They will be great for your family. My mom also always got outvoted when it came to getting a dog. She always said how come I'm the one that doesn't want a dog and I'm the one that ends up cleaning up after it? Hope your kids are better than I was at helping out with the puppies! I sure love puppies.

Kristin Aiello said...

They are really cute puppies. But man you are the woman. You are my hero. Two little puppies and six kids(one of them a baby). You must have even more patience than I already thought. I just use the extra cost of food and stuff as my excuse for not getting animals.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...