...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Swimming Lessons 2010

Today was the last day of swimming lessons for my two middle boys.
I was looking forward to watching them show off their new mad swimming skills.
But while they prepped with their teachers, this is what I got to watch instead. Ellie and Logan were strapped into the double stroller so that I wouldn't have to try to chase them down while I was watching the boys swim. They started out by playing peek-a-boo together. Sadly, it didn't last.
Next, Ellie started to contortionize (not a real word, I know), which Logan did not really appreciate.

So he ate her.

Which she did not appreciate.

So he gave her his coloring book to help her be happy.

It did make her happy, but it didn't make him happy to be without his book, so he yanked it back. Wow! Look at his face.
.
.
He gets that from his father, I am sure.

But here's what I really came to see.
Not the greatest pictures because my camera doesn't have much zoom and I didn't dare get too far away from my youngest monster (did you see the previous pictures?). Still, you get the idea.
The boys did great.
And we all survived the morning, so what more can I ask for.

Gavin with his AWESOME teacher, Luke.

Parker and his class in a train with their cute teacher.

Parker jumping off the diving board (he was a little annoyed that his teacher was there to catch him and he had to wear a life jacket...oh well).

Gavin jumping off the diving board.
This is how Gavin does everything in life, head down and barrel right through whatever it is. He has such a sweet intensity, he makes me laugh.
Hooray for the fun of summer.

2 comments:

mormongrandpablogger said...

I love how limber Ellie is. Just try to do you leg like that. The boys look like they are having a ball. Happy summer.

Megan said...

Those pictures are hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...