...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Education Schmeducation

So, my three oldest kids started school in July.
They were in school for a whopping three weeks....then they went off track.
Yuck.
Have I ever told you that I really really dislike year round school.
Sigh.
Oh well, we've been having fun this past week and a half anyway. 
Mostly, Gavin is THRILLED to have his older siblings home again.  He has never really had to figure out how to entertain himself before, so he loves having people around to come up with the ideas for him.  Poor little guy is lost without a leader.  I guess this will be a year of growth for him as he gets used to being the oldest kid at home. 
I am really grateful for school.  I am glad my kids can attend and I am thankful for good teachers who put an awful lot of time and effort into helping me educate my little brood.
My poor little angels don't even get a break when they're off track.  I still make them do homework every day.
That's right, meanest mom on the planet, right here.
Also, I make them eat vegetables.
Hooray for school!!

1 comment:

Josh and Heather said...

I love that picture! I have some gorgeous nephews and neices thats for sure!Glad Gavin could have his pals home for a little while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...