...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Post to Publish

As long as you promise not to make a big deal of it, I will tell you a secret.  OK, it isn't really a secret so much anymore, but I have been a little embarrassed to say anything so here goes.  I have started a new adventure in my life.  I applied and was accepted as a contributing writer for Deseret Connect (under Deseret Media Company). 
I have been lucky enough to have a few articles published to this point, and it has been a lot of fun for me.  It is nice to be able to act like an adult from time to time, and this is something that I really enjoy.  I have always loved writing, although I have a lot to learn about news writing versus the short stories and term papers I have indulged in before. 
.....
Honestly, I don't like to be in the spotlight really at all in life, so it has taken a lot of gumption (and lots of pushing from Josh) for me to even post this.  I know that is pathetic, but that's the way I roll.  Hopefully there will be many more articles to come (and more flavorful topics as well).  
Thanks everyone for your support and friendship.  Love you all. 

3 comments:

Daley Family said...

That is so awesome.

mormongrandpablogger said...

I'm glad you have accepted your role in our family as the real writer. Someone has to carry on the heritage of Grammy.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

How cool are you! I loved reading them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...