...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Costumes

The other day I was talking to the kids about what they wanted to be for Halloween.  Gavin asked me what I was going to dress up as.  I said I didn't know (I don't usually wear a costume, it is too hard to chase kids with accessories and things dangling from your person...I do wear a festive shirt, though). 

Aubrey piped in and said I should be a pile a laundry for Halloween.

What!

She said I could wear a laundry basket on my head and I could pin dirty clothes all over myself. 

I guess that's one idea. 

The kids at Halloween time last year

3 comments:

Daley Family said...

LOL!! Your kids have grown up so much over the last year! They are so cute:)

mormongrandpablogger said...

Wow, you are really in for it when that little minx becomes a teenager. She has quite the mind. Love all of you.

mytee sooperox said...

Not a bad idea. This reminds me of my 3 friends who one year that wrapped their torsos in brown paper and tied string around their waists so they could be "a few of my favorite things."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...