...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanks

I know it is incredibly cliche given the upcoming holiday, but I am feeling SUPER thankful lately.  My little family has been so richly blessed that I can't help but feel deep gratitude.  From family to friends and neighbors and even people we don't know, our lives are tickled by incredible people who make us want to be better.  I told Josh that we should just print up a gigantic "Thank You" sign and hang it in the front window because there is no way we will ever remember to thank every person who has enriched our lives.  He looked at me like I was an idiot (which just may be the case) and said no.  I'm sure he is right, he is the more sensible one in the relationship.  So I'll have to make do with posting it here on my cyber front window.  Know that every one of you has blessed my life and influenced my family for good.  I am very, very grateful.  Have a wonderful thanksgiving holiday.  We wish you the very best.

Thank You!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...