...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

...Thinking...

Today's musings...

*Why is it that the more days Ellie is on antibiotics for her ear infection, the more grumpy and sad she seems to get?  She is one unhappy baby.  Poor thing.

*What in the world are we going to have for dinner tonight?  I usually plan the weeks menus before I go grocery shopping on Mondays...but no, not this week...we are flying (or eating) by the seat of our pants this week.

*I don't want to do the dishes...how expensive do you think it would be to use paper products for the rest of our lives?

*I need to find some more fun, free things to do with my monsters while they are off track...especially since Josh will be working his second job a lot this next month so we really need to stay busy.  Any great ideas?

*My mom gave me a pile of books that she was going to throw away (and no wonder because they are STUUPID....Logan: "We don't say stupid!") so why do I feel obligated to read them all?

*Aubrey and Gavin are blaring Christmas music in their bedrooms and I feel alternately thrilled at the upcoming Christmas holiday and mortified because it isn't even Thanksgiving yet.

*Ellie is still screaming...what am I supposed to do for her?

*Mental note: don't forget to catch up on the laundry, but check all the pockets because an MP3 player is still missing...so is my camera, I guess I should keep checking for that too.

*We watched an animated video about the first Thanksgiving last night for family home evening and now the kids are all pretending to be Indians...no one wants to be a Pilgrim and everyone is bothered that no one else will be the Pilgrim.  Funny kids!

Anyway, it is time for a trip to the library.  We'll see how it all turns out.  Should be exciting.  I really do love being a mom!!!

1 comment:

mormongrandpablogger said...

Try the Brandon Sanderson book (something about WAR****). But if you didn't like the Mistborn stuff, you won't like this one.

Sorry about your camera. And the MP3. And all those other things you lost in the wash. I'm still looking for 14 orphan socks. If they show up at your place, please return them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...