...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Frosty and Fries

The other day Josh's parents were here.  They are amazing and I adore them.  They splurged and brought us all lunch from Wendy's.  So, I promptly popped open Ellie's frosty (I did ask her first) and snaked a french fry through its creamy goodness then popped it in my mouth. 

My in laws gaped at me wide-eyed.  They already think I am a bit eccentric (I can face facts) but this was a new level of odd to them.  They had never heard of or considered dipping fries in a frosty before.

I am baffled by that.  My brothers and I have been doing this since Bananarama was fab and jelly shoes were the height of footwear.  I thought everyone did it.  Am I totally delusional?  Don't answer that, what I mean is doesn't everybody do this?  Huh.

Also, on a completely different note, my new favorite is Bruno Mars.  I want to pinch his adorable cheeks (the ones on his face!!).  Love him.  What a cutie, and he can even carry a tune. 

That's all for now.
Word!
(that's me being hip, just in case you were wondering)

4 comments:

Paula said...

I grew up dipping my fries in my frosty too. So clearly it's not weird :).

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Dipping fries in a frosty is the BEST THING EVER! Oh man... so craving that now... :)

Daley Family said...

I just have to say EEW GROSS :) But, my kids tried it last night and loved it :)

mytee sooperox said...

Not only did I do that but my sisters do that and so did a lot of my friends from college. I haven't shared it with my children as we so rarely get fries and a shake in combination (alas, we do not have a Wendy's in our town). What I really miss is dipping A&W fries in rootbeer shakes. However, this only works at the Logan, Utah A&W.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...