...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring is finally Springing!!!


The crew.
Spring is finally here!!

I say that with a little bit of anxiety because Mother Nature has tempted me with spring several times already only to yank it back and laugh as snow falls in my face.

But now it is May and I am more confident than I have been before, so I am putting my faith in Spring!

One of the best parts about nicer weather is that we can all trundle into the yard to have fun instead of being cooped up in the house.  Honestly there is less fighting (notice I didn't say "no" fighting) and fewer messes when we are all playing outside, and that is a nice bonus.

Lets overlook everyone's allergy eyes and runny noses.  Lets pretend there is not tons of yard work to be done.  Lets just enjoy the fresh air and tulips and laughing and ball bouncing and all the other beautiful bits and pieces that come with spring.

Yea Spring!!

G pushing Logan on the swing...FYI, don't swing
with knives in your mouth, even if they're fake.


Logan, being Logan and showing off his "sand castle."
Don't feel bad if you can't see it, it is tiny.

PJ and G playing keep away.


Everyone enjoying the swing set.




Ellie getting in on the soccer action.

Poor sad puppies, Charlie and Piper, looking on as everyone else
plays.  Maybe if they didn't jump on everyone and knock them
down all the time we could let them out to play too.

Even I got a bit of sunshine and fresh air...and loved it!  What a
fabulous time of year.


1 comment:

Jen Pearson said...

I love the picture of the dogs. They look like my dogs, wanting to come out and play. But same thing, they think they are still little and can climb and jump up on the kids. Silly dogs, but we love them still.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...