...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TuEsDaY...

Tuesday was a fabulous day.

Aubrey and Parker decided to put together a party (we have parties on the brain as several kids have upcoming b-day parties for friends so our fridge is littered with eye popping invitations.) 

They spent a  couple of hours getting everything ready and they were super secretive about bits and pieces of the planning. I was really proud of them for sticking with it and being so creative. 

They called me in about 10:30 that morning.  SURPRISE!!  They had decided to throw a party for ME!  They are so cute.  No wonder I adore them!

We played some games that they had made up.  We had a robot drawing contest, we danced the "Chicken Dance" and the "Bunny Hop" and shared our most embarrassing moments.  They even made a pinata (although Gavin filched it before we got to it).  It was a wonderful way to spend a Tuesday morning.
 As soon as I pulled out the camera to take pictures of Aubrey and Parker, Ellie started following me around saying "cheese," "cheese," "cheese" while she patted my touche.  She wanted me to take her picture, so, of course, I did.  What a little sprite.
 Then, she found her cell phone (which often masquerades as my calculator) and she spent some time chatting with her peeps. 
Finally, Parker included her in our party by pulling out her baby book and enjoying the moments of her life (the few that have actually made it into the book...I am soooooo behind on my scrap booking). 

Hooray for Tuesdays that are nothing really special, but are filled with moments that make life so worth while.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...