...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Running Water

Yesterday afternoon the kids and I went for a swim in our pool.  It was a very warm day and our pool was nice and cool (but not too cool, very refreshing and loads of fun!).

After we got out of the pool, the kids wanted to play on the swings.  Ellie got in the way of Parker's motion and got bonked onto her bum.  I scooped her up and we sat down on a lawn chair to recover.

Then, suddenly, warm liquid started to trickle down my leg.  At first I was surprised and vaguely embarrassed.  Then I looked down at Ellie.  She was smiling happily as she peed her little bladder out and it ran right out of her swim diaper and onto my lap and down my legs. 

From across the yard PJ yelled, "Mom, did Ellie just pee on you?"  Then all the kids laughed.  They thought it was the funniest thing ever.  I couldn't help but laugh too.

Then I took a shower.

Good times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...