...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sharing the love

Care to venture a guess at what brought this on?


Well I'll tell you.  Ellie has become very independant of late (even more so than usual) so she has taken to getting herself undressed in the morning whenever she feels like it instead of waiting until I'm available.

So, on this morning, Ellie stripped herself down, diaper and all...only she was poopy so when she scooted down the stairs to come find me to help her wipe her little bum  she shared the love with each and every carpeted step. She normally slides down on her belly, but not this day (of course).

I guess the stairs did need a good cleaning anyway (that's one of those jobs that doesn't get done nearly as often as it ought to).

This little sprite definetely keeps me on my toes (you have to walk that way to dodge the poo).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...