...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Life with Crohn's

The other day my sweet husband treated me to a Dairy Queen Blizzard (peanut butter cup, of course).  I took several bites and thought something just wasn't right.  It didn't quite taste the way it was supposed to.

However, thanks to Crohn's Disease I can't really trust my taste buds so I wasn't sure if the sweet treat actually tasted bad or if it was just me. 


I had Josh taste it.

Sure enough, the ice-cream was off (talk about disappointment, no ice-cream for me).  It was nice to know that my sense of taste was not acting up that day.

This is just one of the daily mini trials that Crohn's has shared with me.  Sigh.

Speaking of sharing, Josh divvied up his ice cream and gave me a good portion of it so that we could enjoy our treat together.  What a great guy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...