...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

There are so many wonderful things about Easter.  I love that on this holiday my flowers are starting to bloom, my flowering pear tree is a beautiful mass of popping buds and my vegetable garden is starting to look like a vegetable garden instead of a pile of dirt.

But Easter means more than that at our house (at least that's what we aim for).  To me Easter means...

1. Coloring Easter Eggs


2. Easter Egg Hunts





3. Spending time with family

(no pictures, dead camera battery...frown)
4. Beautiful girls in springy dresses


But most of all it means I have a Savior who lived and died for me.  A big brother who loves me no matter what, the kind of amazing friend who helps me up when I have stumbled and cheers me on when I'm struggling.


I hope you all feel the peace and love of our Savior this Easter (and always...or at least lots of the time).

Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...