...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Something to be scared of

Yesterday I scrambled into Ellie's room because she was screaming like a banshee.  I was sure that she had hurt herself or had gotten stuck somewhere or something like that. 

As I came in she was pressed tightly against the wall and she pointed at the floor.  She looked terrified.  So I went into protective mommy mode and eagle eyed in the direction she was pointing only to find this...



Yup, it was a little piece of fluff that had floated in from somewhere, and my daughter was scared of it.

She didn't think it was as funny as I did.  This was her "Why are you laughing at me, you obviously don't understand the terror of fluff" face.  Funny little girl. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...