...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, June 22, 2012

Talent Show

Last week was our elementary school talent show.  My three oldest kids tried out to be in the show and all three of them made it into the program.  They had worked hard to prepare their performance pieces.

Parker played a piano piece called "Bill Grogan's Goat" and was very bothered that they announced it as "Billy Goats Gruff."  It made me chuckle that the name mattered so much to him.


Aubrey wanted to be different so she and I arranged a shorter version of the "Bubble Gum" song that we have sung as a family for years. 


And, finally, Bryce.  He had practiced his piano piece for a couple of months and he had it down.  Unfortunately, he got a bit tripped up when it was time to perform and he sort of stumbled through the song.  However, he stuck with it and didn't quit and that made me REALLY proud.


I love these kids and I think they did great.

Also, I couldn't help but post the performance by our teachers...a synchronized swimming routine.  I loved it.  So much fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...