...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Simple Sweets

This week we gave a new dessert idea a try and my kids LOVED it!
 
You start with these things...
 
 
Then you do this...
(I only had full sized marshmallows on hand but I think this would actually work better with mini ones...although full sized ones did turn out fine.)

 
Then roll them up like this...

 
Cook them for 10 minutes at 350 degrees and remove them from the tray as soon as you take them out of the oven (fridge croissants tend to burn on the bottom if left on the hot tray).  Our kids really liked these and have asked to make them again several times.  This is a treat that I can have them help put together without having to worry about a gigantic mess so that is a double score if you ask me. 
 
Fabulous!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...