...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Logan throws the smack down

The other day Logan tripped while running in the yard and scraped his arm up on a nearby bicycle. 
 
We've been wrapping his wound in orange gauze since then because while bandaids heal nearly everything at our house we didn't have a bandaid big enough for this owie.
 

So, when I picked the kids up from jr high yesterday his arm was all wrapped in orange and one of our cute female passengers kindly asked him what had happened.
 
Logan, without missing a beat, replied enthusiastically (and a bit proudly), "I got in a fight."
 
I chuckled from the front seat and listened to where this was headed.  This sweet girl then asked him who he had fought with to which he replied, "Oh, just one of my older brothers."
 
At that point I laughed out load and we softly corrected the story (can't simply overlook fibbing no matter how cute it is), but it was worth the momentary lie to hear Logan's dramatic (if imaginary) version of events. 
 
Here's my littlest boy belting out Halloween songs at his program last week.  I really do adore this little sprite.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...