...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, November 16, 2012

sigh...

I have nothing really to say today.
 
It has been a rough week.
 
Actually it has been a rough couple of weeks.
 
Nothing too horrible.  Nothing that should be bringing me down.
 
But you know how sometimes things just weigh on you even if you want to just brush them off and move on.  This is one of those times.
 
I am incredibly grateful for family and good friends who support me and love me no matter how ridiculous I am being.
 
I am particularly thankful for my happily-ever-after true love (yup, that's you Joshua Kerr).  He is on my side no matter what and thinks I am amazing even when I think I am the biggest dork on the planet (and maybe we are both right).  I know if I have him by my side everything will be ok.  I may still feel burdened or lost or whatever else, but he keeps me tethered to happiness so that I never get too far away.  I can't imagine having to work myself through life without him...and thankfully I don't have to. 
 
Anyway, it's a sober kind of day. 
 
Some days are like that. 
 
Even in Australia (right Alexander?).



 

1 comment:

Brian Whitmer said...

Sorry! I know how sucky weeks at a time can be -- not that I'm pretending to know how you feel. Maybe this will help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b36sUPqE8Gg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...