...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, January 11, 2013

'Snow' lie, I have the greatest guy!

How you know you have the most wonderful husband on the planet:
 
It's simple.
 
Just walk out into your front yard at 7:00 am and glance at your driveway which was covered in snow less than an hour before.  Even though said husband must leave for school in the six o'clock hour and hasn't been feeling particularly good lately he still takes the time to shovel new snow in the pre-dawn darkness just so his wife won't have to worry about it.
 
Yup, he's pretty amazing.  I think I'll keep him.  I feel intensely blessed to have that guy in my life.  I'm not sure what I did to deserve this modern day Prince Charming (well, does Prince Charming snore his pants off sometimes?) but I'm forever grateful that he landed in my life.  I can't imagine my world without him, and I'm glad I don't have to.
 

1 comment:

mormongrandpablogger said...

Please use another metaphor when speaking of Josh's snoring. That image is much too graphic for my mind and heart. It makes me worry he might fall asleep in my car sometime and we would have problems.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...