...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, March 28, 2013

We don't have to agree on everything in order to be kind

I strongly believe in this...

But I also believe in this...



Having strong beliefs does not mean hating everyone who does not agree with me.  It does not mean attacking them personally even if I'm willing to stand up for a principle that is important to me.  We can see the world in vastly different ways and still lovingly care for each other.  I have been on the receiving end of nasty, hurtful comments about the way I've chosen to raise my family and I don't want that for anyone -- even if their choices are not in line with what I believe.  We are ALL God's children and He loves us no matter what.  As brothers and sisters it would be nice if we offered each other a little piece of that same loving kindness.  That's what I think.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...