...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, May 10, 2013

Birthday Boy!

Recently, Josh had a birthday.
 
I do love a birthday, especially when it isn't mine (not that I hate mine, it is just more fun to celebrate everyone else's).
 
This year I decided to announce to the Salt Lake Valley that my favorite man was celebrating his special day so I slathered that info all over his car.  This is not his favorite things, but he played along and was a really good sport about it. 
 
He called me a few minutes after he left for work to let me know that while he was filling up his gas tank on the way to work he had several people wave at him and wish him a happy birthday.  Then, he stopped to grab some breakfast before getting to school (you get to sleep in on your birthday...but that means there wasn't much time to eat) the lady at the drive up window gave him free cookies to celebrate his big day.
 
He got honked at while at stoplights by giddy strangers and his students sang to him and wished him a great day. 
 
All in all, I think it was fun!  I do love that guy and I'm glad he got to celebrate yet another year on this earth.  I hope we will share many many more of those together.
 


Don't you love my wrap job?  It was lot of fun to do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...