...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, May 24, 2013

DeMoux family sing along

At our house we love to sing.

We are not exactly the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, but we love to sing anyway.

I love it when the kids come to me and say something along the lines of, "Mom, will you play this so I can sing it?"  and then slowly other family members dribble into the living room and eventually we have our own ensemble singing along.  Everyone gets to pick songs and everyone gets to be part and it is great. 

Just thought I'd give you a sample of one of our favorites.  I told you, we aren't fabulous, but we do love it. 

Thanks, kids -- this kind of thing makes my day.  No wonder I adore these people!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...