...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Monday, August 5, 2013

Don't fit in -- stand out!

Ok, so after our incident surrounded obnoxious attire (see previous post), my sister-in-law, Jenny, came by with a vinyl phrase that she thought would be good for Aubrey (Jenny is a master of vinyl lettering and thoughtfulness). 
 
I took Aubs to the dollar store to pick out a frame, she picked a cute piece of scrapbook paper and this is what we ended up with.
 
It's the perfect end to our little lesson from last week.
 
Thanks, Jenny.  You are fabulous (you too, Aubrey girl).
 
I hope this lesson sinks in and becomes part of who my daughter is growing into.  I am very grateful to have this girl in my life.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...