...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, October 18, 2013

In the DeMoux house...

A bit of weirdness around our house of late...
 
I found this picture (and about 30 more just like it) hiding in my camera.  Not sure who was so enthralled with the dead insect, but it made it abundantly clear to me that I needed to clean the slides on those windows...yugh!
 
 
These little ladies have been spending loads of time together while school has been out for a couple days.  I love seeing my girls love on each other.  They are fabulous!

 
And last but not least, this is how I found my husband napping the other day.  Doesn't look too comfy to me, but hey, I don't judge.  Silly guy.  Sure do love that man.

 
I'm glad I have such an entertaining family.  They keep me on my toes and I wouldn't want it any other way.  Love these people.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...