...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hockey? Yes, please!

The other night we took the kids to a hockey game.

I really love hockey, I always have.  

Now, that doesn't mean that I'm a pro.  I'll admit that I pretty much never watch it unless I am AT a game and I don't know the rules much beyond offsides and icing and you get a penalty if you slug someone.

But, thanks to our friendly neighborhood Pass of all Passes, we get to attend a bunch of games throughout the season and we super love it!

(If you are looking for a great way to involve your family in a lot of different activities for not very much money this might be just the right thing for you, it is for us.  I paid $30 per pass and got a $20 gift card to Walmart for each pass I purchased -- which is where I grocery shop anyway so it was like money to me -- meaning the passes essentially cost me $10 per person.  We have made that back already this year going to Hollywood Connection and the Grizzlies game.  Last year we also attended Real games, Bees games, did the water park once **which was not my favorite**, played at a family fun center,  saw movies and trounced a trampoline facility.  Click here to see all the things included in the Pass of all Passes if you are interested in checking it out.  It is a perfect fit for us.)
Anyway, we went to the hockey game.  It was a great game!  My boys were excited that there were a couple of fights (while I sat there toning them down with my steely "fighting is not cool" glare) and the game went into overtime and then a shoot out so really it doesn't get a lot better than that.   We had a great night (except Ellie who wanted to go home pretty much the whole time but save the moments when we were dancing between the periods).

Hooray for hockey!!  Fun for the whole family...or, well, 7 our of 8 ain't bad.



1 comment:

jess said...

I feel the exact same way you do about hockey. That's awesome you can use your passes for them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...