...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, December 6, 2013

My side of the bed

Last night I was tired and decided to head to bed (I guess that happens pretty much every night so it isn't really that interesting, but it sets up my story so it is where we will start).

I headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth and swallow my nightly allotment of pills then I meandered into my bedroom....

....where I found my husband huddled deep in the blankets on my side of the bed.

What.

The.

Heck.

Unacceptable to the nth degree!

I am pretty particular about my sleep habits and the side of the bed on which I repose is not something I can change without upset.  I was ready for a fight.

I started to protest when Josh leaped out of the bed and said, "Hurry, get in!  I warmed it up for you!"

Sweetest!

Happy surprise!

I'm still smiling about it now.  I really do love that man.

Thanks, Josher!  



(I think I'll keep him around for a while.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...