...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, February 7, 2014

Dentist jealousy

I went to the dentist this week for a six month check-up.

That morning while I was prepping things so I'd be ready to go the kids asked what I would be doing that day.  I told them I was headed to the dentist.

They were jealous.

That's right, everyone.  I have some strange ones living here.  My kids LOOOOVE the dentist.  Weirdos! They honestly get excited to have their teeth cleaned and x-rays taken and get antsy when it has been a while since they've visited the white coated tooth man (well, ours is a man anyway).  I know, most kids dread the dentist.  Not my munchkins.  Also they hate Jello and love Broccoli.

Crazies.

I love those nutcases.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...