...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bryce shines...for a couple seconds

Bryce performed a solo at the Matheson Jr. High solo and ensemble night yesterday.  We worked on his song for months and he really put a lot of effort into it.  He chose to play "Piano Man" by Billy Joel.  This song stretched him a bit, but I think that is good.

I was really excited to share his performance with friends and family...

but...

I forgot until he was sitting down at the instrument that I should probably film his piece (I had hurried in late because I had just gotten back from picking Aubrey up from dance and was a bit flustered).  I fumbled around to get my phone out and turn it on and pull up the video app and since I was rushing I hit all the wrong buttons and so I ended up with only the last few seconds of the performance.

But...

here I am bragging about the last ten-ish seconds of my son's piano solo and I think it is fabulous!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...