...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Shark

I don't know if you're in the market for a new vacuum, but we were a couple of months ago.

I am a lover of research so when it comes to buying something new you can pretty well bet I will do lots of reading and studying and perusing of reviews and the like.  I needed something that would work well for a good long time.  We do a lot (like A LOT) of vacuuming around here and I can't really afford to purchase a new vacuum every year (which is kind of what has been going on the last while).  

I wanted some super sucking mechanical friend around here that would do his job well for an extended period of time.

Anyway, after all that, my choice seemed to come down to either buying a Dyson or a Shark.  Both got great reviews and both seemed to work well and have long lives.  Each brand seemed to have a dedicated following (who knew that vacuums had groupies!).

So we opted for the less expensive of the two, The Shark, and here he is.

I think he's lovely.  Oh, so sleek!


He's been working for us for just over two months now (since I wanted to be sure I was going to adore him before I bragged about him online).  He does a great job and I love him (ok, well, I really really like him at least).  We shopped around to find the best deal we could and now he lives happily in our closet.  We feed him daily, at least.  He likes that.

He really does good work, I love that I can turn off his roller when I want so I can vacuum spills off of hard floors without spraying the bits everywhere.  His extra long cord is super nice, I love his rotating head for easy turning and his quick release wand.  For me, he is a perfect fit.

Guess I'm a Shark groupie now too.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...