...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Monday, July 14, 2014

Reminiscing

Last night the kids and I were reading through old blog posts about the fam.

We lazered our attention on the "funny kids" labeled posts because we were in the mood for some hilarity.

One of the posts we read was this little number which can cause gagging and laughing simultaneously (you should take a quick peek, it's short).

Anyway, we all got a good laugh and then shuttled the kidlets off to bed for the night.

A bit later Ellie (now age 4) came out of her room looking very wilted and sad so I went in her room to check on her.

She placed her hands on the sides of my face and in a very serious tone said, "Mom, is that pee water still in me?"

Oh geez did I earn my mom dollars in that moment.  I was sooooo close to laughing in her face, but I didn't!  I gave her a hug and smiled widely into her neck as I cuddled her and told her the pee water was long gone and she was just fine.

Relieved, she let me tuck her in and was more content in her bed.

Silly little sprite.

Ooooh, good times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...