...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Monday, November 3, 2014

A little story about a wet pant leg

Hmmmm.  Well now, this seems even more strange than normal.  Why in the world would this mild mannered, fairly down to earth, relatively clear thinking mother of six blogger take a picture of the wet back of her pant leg?

Well, I'll tell you.


It is an intriguing story. 

Once upon a time a I took the kids out in the back yard to play.  While out there, I went over to chat with our dog, Finn, who is pretty well behaved if a bit mischievous.  Whilst conversing, I noticed that his 5 gallon bucket-o-water was incredibly murky and looked a bit soiled.  So, being the sweet and loving owner that I am, I decided to fix that.

I let Finn out of the dog run to traipse around the yard for a while, hauled the heavy water bucket onto the grass and dumped it out.

I found, at the bottom of the bucket, these two rope toys.  They are favorites of our dog.  He likes to bury them in his little dirt patch and then dig them up again later.  Weird.  But ok.  Well, he had taken these muddy, crusted rope toys and deposited them in his previously pristine drinking water the combination of the two creating the filthy, clotted mess I mentioned before.


Soooooo, I dumped out the water, grabbed a rag, bent over and proceeded to wipe out the soiled bucket.  I noticed the dog hanging out behind me, but figured he was just hoping for some rear end sniffing while I was hunched over.

Nope.

Next thing I know, Bowser behind me lifts his fat canine leg and pees all over the back of MY leg.

HE PEED ON ME!!!

WHAT THE...!..!...!

Stupid dog.

Notice the nice, clean bucket of water and the dog who won't even look at me because he
knows I'm mad at him.  Josh suggest that I pee on him next time.  I don't find that helpful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...