...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, May 29, 2015

Music from my two oldest babies



My two oldest kidlets have been busy of late prepping for end of the year festivities in music.  I'm pretty proud of the work they have put in to their pieces and thought I would show off the final product just a little bit.  I love these yeah-whos and I love watching them work and grow and try to become their best.  I feel pretty lucky that they call me Mom (even if they are embarrassed about it from time to time (like when I play with the crew on the swings at the park...just imagine the "Oh my gosh, Mom, really?" looks teenagers might have thrown my way).


Anyway, for your viewing pleasure (especially if you are a grandparent of these youngsters) here are snippets of their recent performances.

(Please forgive some of the poor sound quality, I was at the very back of a very noisy auditorium one night so, sadly, some parts are hard to hear)

(Aubs singing with MJHS show choir)


(Bryce on piano with MJHS concert orchestra)

(Aubs on flute with MJHS concert band)


(Bryce on piano with MJHS jazz band)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...