...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Educate those babies!



SCHOOOOOOOOL!!!

That's right.  We started school.

I know, I know, we aren't exactly the only ones on this party train, but it is still a bunch of fun and most of us are pretty excited about it.









 Man oh man I love these cutie pies!


The elementary school crew.
 To up the ante, the parents jumped on this educational band wagon as well.  

You all know Josh is a teacher so back to school is a yearly event for him, but this year I got to play along as well because I started a job today at our local elementary school as a classroom and lunch aide.  It's part time so I only work while Ellie is in class, but it means back to school was a family affair this time around.


WAHOOO!!!


Here's to increasing our smartness one little day at a time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...