...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Sunday, September 27, 2015

A little roast trouble

Once upon a time I got up on a Sunday morning and put a roast or two in my giant crock pot so we could have dinner in the afternoon.  Yummy.



And then I came home from church expecting delicious smells and a mostly cooked roast.

But instead I found this.


Yup, still raw. 

And that's when I realized I put in the roast, the water, the seasoning.  I did all the things that had to be done.  But I didn't plug in the crock pot.

Awesome.


Sometimes that's how I roll.

(And thank you taco soup for being a delicious substitute.)



1 comment:

apple said...

Thank goodness for taco soup. We love it. It's one of my husband 's favorite meals. It's fast, and easy, and yummy. We always have the ingredients on hand. So sorry about the roast. I've done equally as forgetful things from time to time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...