...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

We's in the juice

Child: "Mom, we're almost out of orange juice.  Please get some more."
Me: "Ok.  No problem.  I'll do that."

And then, when I got home from the store, I found this.


That's right.  Tucked into the furthest recesses of the fridge there are three partially drunk cartons of orange juice, all less than halfway full.

Yea, that's awesome.

No wonder there is next to no room in the refrigerator (and I thought it was just because we were storing food for eight people).  

Also, maybe I need to clean out the fridge a little more often (that is a regular Saturday chore which rotates through the kids, but I guess I don't follow up often enough).

Sigh.  That stinks.

Gotta love orange juice!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...