...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, May 6, 2016

The man in my life

Sometimes I forget that I didn't meet Josh until the day before my 21st birthday.

Sometimes I turn to him when I'm telling a story about when I was a kid and give him that "remember when that happened" look before I realize, nope, he wasn't around when I was ten years old.

Sometimes it feels like my life didn't start until an evening in December when I went on one of the worst dates of my life which grew into the best thing that ever happened to me.

But all the time, I'm grateful beyond my ability to express that this goofball happened to cross my path so that we could plunge into Happily Ever After together.

Thanks for making my life so incredible, Joshua.  I love you more than I know how to say.

(p.s. Happy Birthday)

Just a typical evening with a regular, old pair of nut jobs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...