...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Josh's dog

Oh, Finn.

Well, after a month in our household I can't say I am completely sold, but he's growing on me.








Mostly, I love the way he loves the kids.  He is an instant comfort to a sad child and a playful friend to the child that needs someone to run around with.  It's hard to dislike a creature that accidentally looks out for your little ones like this.

 And yet, he is a never-tiring chewing machine and I don't love pulling his jaws off the couches, towels, legs of chairs, clothes, children stranded on coffee table to keep away from his teeth etc.  We're working on it (I know, I know, he's a puppy).  He hasn't quite mastered potty training yet so that is another frustration, but we're finally seeing progress so that's something.

Piece by piece he is worming his way into the hearts of the people around here.  

Silly mutt.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...