...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, April 25, 2014

Yup, I have a six pack

The other morning I got up and headed downstairs to exercise.

Ok, to be honest it was more like I dragged myself out of bed and stumbled downstairs to exercise, but who's counting.

Anyway, as I pulled up my great little On Demand routine (I love having options), there was a quick add for another workout that talked about how it was sure to give you six pack abs if you strictly followed the moves for a month or something like that.  I pretty much just scoffed at it thinking,  "Yeah, right, this mid section of mine will NEVER work itself into a six pack.  Don't they know that some of us have stretched out repeatedly to give life to people."

But that's when I realized that HA!  I do so have a six pack.

My middle is puddled with extras that were "pack"ed on as I birthed "six" kidlets.

Voila!  Six pack!

That's right (imagine me brushing fake dust off my shoulders with a haughty look), you got nothing on me exercise lady!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...